These advanced polymer eartags (from RapID® Lab, Inc.) are humane, automated, mini eartags providing fast and accurate identification. Suitable for lab animals such as mouse and rat. RapID eartags improve efficiency and lowers operational costs. The RapID tags are scannable and have multiple colours for visual identification.
||RapID Starter Kit, complete w. Appl/Remov Tool, Tags etc.||Sign in|
||RapID-Scanner incl. USB cable and hands-free stand||Sign in|
||RapID Tags, 5 colors, pkg=200||Sign in|
||RapID Applicator XT||Sign in|
||RapID Removal Tool||Sign in|
||RapID Practice Tags, pkg=20||Sign in|
The hardened 2-D barcode scans instantly with 100% accuracy providing millions of unique IDs. Multiple colours allow immediate secondary (visual) identification without scanning. RapID Tags are totally MRI and autoclave compatible, and are minimally invasive (no surgery required). RapID Tags are the new, cost-effective, smart solution for automated lab animal identification.
The automation when reading the eartags eliminates identification errors and provides the easiest and fastest method for data collection compatible with study and colony management software and spreadsheet applications. RapID Tags have been industry-tested confirming their performance, tolerability and durability.
We strongly recommend all new users to purchase the starter kit (RapID-SK) which not only is the most economical way to get the required equipment but also contains practice tags and manual literature. The Starter Kit includes:
- 200 RapID Tags (40 of each colour)
- 1 RapID Applicator
- 1 RapID Removal Tool
- 20 practice RapID Tags (with simulated ear membrane)
- RapID Tag Product Guide
- RapID Tag Product Literature
- RapID FAQs
- Self-Certification Affidavit and Product Registration
Benefits of RapID Eartags
- 2-D Barcodes Scan Instantly With 100% Accuracy
- Works Seamlessly With Any Lab Management Software or Excel
- Multiple Colors Allow Rapid Visual ID At a Distance
- No Surgery or Anesthesia Req. No Expensive Equipment Req.
- 100% MRI/Autoclave Compatible
- More Humane Than Traditional Invasive ID Methods
- Near-Zero Tissue Reactivity Using Biologically Inert Materials
- Tiny Size (5mm x 5mm)
- Ultra-Light Weight (< 0.7 g)
- Used By Leading Labs Worldwide