Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
This biocompatible micro cannula system with trocar is designed for fast and easy insertion in to small blood vessels. The tubing has a bulb for securing the tubing cannula to the vessel by tie-in with a thread. The cannula has a female luer hub for attachment to a syringe.
- Biocompatible tubing made from (PTFE) material.
- Cannula tip has a 0.33 mm O.D. and a 0.16 mm I.D.
- Length from tip to luer end is approximately 8.5cm.
- Stainless steel trocar assists in vascular penetration to allow a maximum range of cannula manipulation during insertion.
- The tip is contoured for ease of insertion and is fitted with an adjustable barb for “tie-in” to prevent accidental removal.
- The cannula has a female luer connection allowing convenient linkage to infusion lines
||Micro Cannulation System, 8cm||Sign in|