This biocompatible micro cannula system with trocar is designed for fast and easy insertion in to small blood vessels. The tubing has a bulb for securing the tubing cannula to the vessel by tie-in with a thread. The cannula has a female luer hub for attachment to a syringe.
- Biocompatible tubing made from (PTFE) material.
- Cannula tip has a 0.33 mm O.D. and a 0.16 mm I.D.
- Length from tip to luer end is approximately 8.5cm.
- Stainless steel trocar assists in vascular penetration to allow a maximum range of cannula manipulation during insertion.
- The tip is contoured for ease of insertion and is fitted with an adjustable barb for “tie-in” to prevent accidental removal.
- The cannula has a female luer connection allowing convenient linkage to infusion lines
||Micro Cannulation System, 8cm||Sign in|